Automotive Service Technician (2 Positions)
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to DIAGNOSE issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.)
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Must have their own basic tools
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Proven experience as an auto mechanic of 3-5 years experience in the automotive industry
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and components of vehicles
- Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
We are a family-run business.
We work on foreign and domestic vehicles and some motorcycles.
Please fill out the form below to apply for the position.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!